Sandent Dental Clinic will be open 9.00 am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, with our dentist available for urgent dental work by appointment only.
Contact Sandent Dental Clinic to arrange an appointment – 02 6964 2100 or 0438 624 159.
Strictly only one person to accompany the patient at any one time. The dentist reserves the right to not treat a patient in accordance with The Australian Dental Association Guidelines – Level 3 Restrictions (see below). All patients are treated using only P2 and/or N95 Face Masks.
The Australian Dental Association Guidelines
Services that can be performed under Level 3 Restrictions:
Only dental treatments that do not generate aerosols, or where treatments generating aerosols is limited to:
- Management of patients with acute dental pain e.g. endodontic treatment under rubber dam, or extraction
- Management of significantly damaged upper front teeth (e.g. due to trauma, with restorative treatment provided under rubber dam
- Soft tissue pathology e.g. ulcers
- Management of complex medically compromised patients with dental concerns which may compromise their systemic disease
- Management of those at a higher risk of rapid progression of dental disease due to socioeconomic or cultural factors
- Management of patients referred by a medical practitioner for medically necessary dental care.
Defer all routine recall examinations and dental treatments for patients not fitting the risk categories identified on the left who present with the following concerns:
- Extractions of asymptomatic teeth without swelling
- Broken or chipped tooth/teeth
- Bleeding or sore gums, halitosis
- Loose teeth without aspiration risk
- Denture concerns
- Crown and bridge
- Scale and clean
- Clicking/grating in jaw joint
Contact Sandent Dental Clinic for further information – 02 6964 2100.